Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Yes, I finally went to the doctor
I put it off long enough and went to the doctor last Friday. We confirmed that I am pregnant. Whew, that was a relief. Otherwise something is severely wrong with my body. I was actually a few weeks further along than I thought. Yesterday I officially turned 16 weeks putting my due date at November 22nd. It was fun to get my 1st ultra sound and actually see a baby and not just a bean blob. The doctor had a little trouble getting a good picture and during the search she give me an insight that it looks like it is a boy! We'll have it confirmed next month at our more detailed ultrasound. It was quite exciting to go to the doctor and see my little baby parasite, and to get a confirmation on my due date, which I was further along than I had thought. Now, we just have to pick a name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment