Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Goodbye McCarter Family


Anika, Sean, and Terryn said goodbye as they left for Vietnam on a job transfer. I don't know if who will be the most sad. Will I miss Anika the most, or will it be Matt missing Sean, Ella with Terryn, or Alison and their flour. We have these awesome hats to remember them by. Ella is sure going to miss her buddy...and his snacks. She will not, however, miss feeding Terryn and getting her finger bite. Good Luck, We love you, and we will see you soon!













1 comment:

Anika and Sean said...

Yes.... I love the hat pictures! I may have something else coming for your girls for Christmas that will go with the hats... so I hope you kept them.... in one piece that is (Ella). By the way... I tried on a Au Dai today and I am an XL.... way to make me feel fat Vietnam.