Tuesday, June 8, 2010

29 FOREVER











I turned 29 and had a big LAST birthday party. I forgot to take pictures of the party until the end, so half of the party was in the arcade before I remembered my camera. We had a bunch of friends and family bowling, eating, laughing, and playing arcade games. It was such a fun night. Matt looked like a big kid running around with an armful of tickets to cash in for prizes.
One of my favorite gifts was from my mom. She gave me a 3' yard gnome. I love gnomes, but I'm a little worried she stole this one from Enchanted Village. Ella LOVES it and is constantly sharing her lunch and drinks with them. Between the crows and the rain the food gets cleaned up.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Did she really steal in from Enchanted Village? That would be pretty hilarious.