Cindy and I arrived in Zurich and took the hour train to Basel. We checked into our hotel and they showed us to our room. Upon seeing the room they asked if we preferred 2 beds rather than the double we would share. We said that would be great. So they moved us to another room and it looks almost identical. It's 2singles together. After that great laugh, we walked the city and enjoyed a great meal.
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Europe day 1
We watched the sunrise on the plane. As we landed in Amsterdam the moon was so brilliantly lite in colors. My camera couldn't capture it. I would be describe it as a peach. It went from flesh colored to orange to a violent red. It was beautifully intense. I had to remind myself that it was the sun and I needed to stop staring at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment