We had a small family party with a barbie cake, which I learned was $40+ from the store. So I learned to make my own. Thanks to Anika and Samantha's help I was able to finish the princess cupcakes that took forever! They turned out very cute though.
The kids party was lots of fun; 2 slip n' slides, trampoline, kiddo pools, a outdoor play kitchen, and playhouse. It was great. The kids entertained themselves, running around the backyard in 80 degree weather. We skipped the other activities I had planned and just let the kids play.
It was a fun party- thanks for inviting us. And, I've decided to make all cakes and cupcakes from now on too- it saves money and I think they turn out better.
1 comment:
It was a fun party- thanks for inviting us. And, I've decided to make all cakes and cupcakes from now on too- it saves money and I think they turn out better.
Post a Comment