Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Did the Puyallup




Here's the 1st batch of our trip to the Puyallup Fair. I'm proud to say that my kids were not comfortable with the creepy Diego. Ella is obviously screaming. Alison just didn't want to leave my side.


Zenobia joined us for the fun and we watch the gator ride the gator, go through and obstacle course, and ride an elephant. The canoe/boat was her favorite. The least favorite was the giant slide that mom made her go on. She was a grossed out about eating an elephant ear, until she saw the delicious cinnamon and sugar and not a real elephant.































We saw the Weird Al 3D movie. I'm slightly worried that Alison took it too seriously, like most things. I probably should have been warned that my kids might be too young. Alison even made comment a few days ago about the movie where the owl ripped off that guy's (Weird Al) hair and popped out his brain. Yes, a little disturbing.

No comments: