Ella has gotten into my powdered sugar too many times to count. My brown sugar now has powder sugar in it. I at least took 1 picture as evidence. She needs CONSTANT attention, and even then it is just chasing a tornado. This morning I had a breakfast appointment and Ella took advantage of the situation. We are currently working on our bathroom and as such our bathroom items are on the floor in my bedroom. While Dad was working away on the bathroom Ella went unnoticed. That is nail polish that is all over my tubs, bed frame, and carpet. After covering her with nail polish remover I gave her a bath to clean off the chemicals. In the bath she pooped. I got her out and was cleaning that mess, while she was getting my wallet out of my purse. As I leave the bathroom I catch her in the wallet act and send her to the corner (not the 1st purse offense). She then sits in the corner and forces herself to pee, a small squirt, on the carpet (remember she is naked as she just left the bath. I have daily headaches because of this child and may need to check myself into anger management. SERENITY NOW! This is way worse than all the powder sugar incidents. I can only anticipate the other disasters that she is waiting to unleash.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment