Alison and I were watching a movie that we hadn't seen before. In the movie, the dog ran away and everyone went out searching for the dog. Alison commented, "Mom, they just need to have faith." She said it so "matter-of-fact" and sincere. I couldn't help but have the mom smile.
Alison told me, "I love you so much mom. I loved you when you were a baby." I told her that when I was a baby she wasn't born. She replied, "I loved you from heaven. You didn't know that?"
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OMG! Could that be any sweeter?
CUTE! even made me cry a bit
Oh that is so tender and amazing. I think it shows how great of a mother you are, how well you've taught and kept Christ and the Spirit in your home so that she would be able to know that. :) It makes me smile and thing that once I do have kids, it will be moments like that that make it all worth it.
You're very lucky!
So cute!!! I always hope the kids are listening and learning during our sunday school lessons, sometimes it is really hard to tell!
Post a Comment