Our Cute little girl is almost 1. Last Friday she got her 1st tooth! Yeah!. There are 2 more about to pop out. We have waited a year and will get a mouthful all at once. She is also walking too. Her 1st steps were last month. now she is walking all the time, across the room. She has learned that when big sister Alison is close that it is better to drop and cover. It has taken a month for me to be able to get footage of her, and here it is.

She crosses the room and stops when she sees her blanket. Then she notices the camera and waves. She does an impressive squat to pick up her blanket. Then she is back up and moving again. I think she is ready to teach yoga balancing classes now.
3 comments:
Wow! she is getting so big. Already a year old that is so crazy!
Happy late Birthday Ella! She looks so cute walking; I cannot believe she's one already!
I'll have her come teach with me!
Post a Comment