Allions's a cutie! It looks like you have a lot of snow to play with; it makes for some very cute, yet tiny snowmen.
Whoops, Alison. I need to check my spelling before I just go and post things.
We did the snow thing today, the playing in it that is... ok more specifically the kids and Daniel. I grew up in MT and have pretty much had enough to last my lifetime...I'm not loving it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Allions's a cutie! It looks like you have a lot of snow to play with; it makes for some very cute, yet tiny snowmen.
Whoops, Alison. I need to check my spelling before I just go and post things.
We did the snow thing today, the playing in it that is... ok more specifically the kids and Daniel. I grew up in MT and have pretty much had enough to last my lifetime...I'm not loving it!
Post a Comment